Important Announcement about COVID-19
Laser Specialties, Inc. (LSI) is an essential manufacturing business located at 6611 State Highway 66, Tulsa OK 74131.
LSI supplies many customers with manufactured goods and services, many of these customers are designated as essential according to the guidelines and requirements of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers, including as defined by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (“CISA”) and other applicable state orders, state and federal standards. LSI also supplies goods, services, and fulfillment to several US Government and Department of Defense contracts.
LSI also provides a safe and healthy work environment for our employees aligned with the OSHA/HHS Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19, OSHA 3990-03 2020.
LSI has enforced strict requirements including:
- No visitors are allowed access to LSI premises without prior approval
- Social distancing, minimum 6 feet distance with all employees
- No touching, hand shaking, or gathering in groups
- All workstations and work areas are disinfected at least twice daily
- No gatherings of more than 10 employees at any area within our combined 125,000 square feet (four buildings)
- LSI delivery drivers are equipped with N95 masks and one-use disposable gloves when making deliveries
- All employees are advised to wash their hands frequently with soap and warm water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- All employees are advised of the symptoms for COVID-19 (CDC 314915-A)
- All employees are advised how to “Stop the spread of germs” (CDC 315252-A)
- All employees are required to stay at home if they have any symptoms and to not return to work until 24 hours after their symptoms have been resolved
- LSI will send employees home that are symptomatic
LSI values our employees and thank them for their continued commitment and support during these trying times.
LSI is here to continue to serve our customers with goods, services, and fulfillment to support their ongoing operations. We thank you for your support and we thank you for your business!
Stay healthy, stay safe, thank you.
LSI Management Team.
March 25, 2020